Search This Blog

Sunday, August 9, 2026

The Zion Travelers – The Dootone Masters




 
Artist: The Zion Travelers
Album:  The Dootone Masters
Genre:    Gospel
Released: 1996

 
Tracklist
1
Bye And Bye
2
Down By The River
3
Packing Up
4
Every Time I Feel The Spirit
5
I Dreamed Of A City
6
Jesus Said
7
I Want To Go To Heaven And Rest
8
The Blood
9
I Must Tell Jesus
10
God I'll Live
11
Even Me
12
I've Started
13
Two Little Fish
14
The Death Of Jesus
15
Close To Thee
16
A Soldier Of The Cross
17
Since He Lightened My Heavy Load
18
I Won't Have To Cross Jordan Alone
19
Just A Little Talk With Jesus
20
Lord Hold My Hand
21
Bless Me
22
I'm Gonna Wait For Jesus
23
You Gonna Reap What You Sow
24
I Got To Move
25
Lord I'll Go






Ad Blocker Detected!

Our website relies on advertisements to provide free content. Please disable your ad blocker and refresh the page to continue reading.